Sometimes we need to delete an Organization in Microsoft Dynamics CRM. But unfortunately this option doesn’t appear in Deployment Manager. The only option you got there is just to disable organization. And now, I’ll give you the magic touch how to delete Organization(s) in Microsoft Dynamics CRM 😀
The first thing you have to do is prepare some snack, coffee or maybe you’ll need some beer. LOL
OK, this is the real step ..
- Open Dynamics CRM Deployment Manager
- Open Organizations, and click on your Organization name.
- Right click it, and click on Disable. Don’t ask me why do you must click disable, because the magic will be start here.
- Taraa, this is the magic !
- Now you can delete your Organization by right click on Organization which you’ve disabled on step 3.
One thing you need to remember is that this delete operation does not delete the Organization_MSCRM database , you have to delete this database manually, or in other way you may ask your office boy to delete this 😀